You are here: Home Customer Feedback
- Stephen H Timonium 07 Apr 2016About a year and a half ago I took my car to a local mechanic in Timonium to have some custom exhaust work done on a 2006 Mustang. They pieced together a contraption in which I've had nothing but problems with since(i.e. coming apart, scraping the ground). Because the muffler kept scrapping, I recently took it to another shop to have the car raised and the exhaust fixed. That shop told me they could raise the car, but could do nothing with the current exhaust system except to have the entire system replaced. I didn't want to replace the entire system since I knew some pieces were still good. That shop owner suggested I take it to BentJustRight. The owner said that's where she told her own father to take his truck for custom work. I took the car to BentJustRight and couldn't be happier. J.R. looked at the exhaust system and told me what parts I could keep and what parts should be replaced. He did a real custom muffler job. J.R. put things back together so the scrapping is no longer an issue. I know longer have to pay $1000+ to have the car raised. In addition, the exhaust sounds awesome. I feel the value was good. JR couldn't have been more available and responsive. He gave me cost/quality alternatives on most of the work he did. Great guy and someone I would absolutely use and recommended in the future.A guy with exhaust troubles.
- Katherine Miller Joppa, MD 07 Jul 2015My vehicle was towed into Dietz Auto repair off of Bel Air RD. After I paid Deitz for the tow ($240) they refused to help me change my tire that had blown out. I suppose they weren't looking to be helpful but only for work ($) worth their time. I started to get very emotional over the frustration I was experiencing attempting to change my tire myself, I didn't have anyone to call for help, as I am a recently widowed mom of two. Crying, JR saw me from his shop right next store and offered to help me!! I was SO thankful!! In return, I left my vehicle there for repairs instead of taking it to Jones Junction. JR is a wonderful man and I am honored that he took the time out to assist me. I will continue to use JR (Bent Just Right) for all my future repairs, as I feel my vehicle is in good hands and he is an honest person that I feel confident he is not going to overcharge me, as with other repair shops. Thank you JR!! I will forever be grateful for your kind assistance!!Customer Service Manager for Chesaco RV
- Jason Mac Bel Air, Md 17 Sep 2014They did an extrodinary job fabricating the exhaust on my late model corvette. The owner has a lot of integrety, I've been very pleased with my experience here. The shop is extremely clean and we'll kept.business owner
- ED Leasure Ocala,Florida 30 Aug 2014I have to agree that J.R. is a breed that more mechanics would love to imitate. I had electrical problems that 3 garages in Ocala, FL could not fix, including a Dodge dealership, such a shame!! The price was right!! The work, was excellent. I would recommend J.R. to all who needs honesty, above all, quality work & fair priceing. I appreciate all he did, as no one else could. BENT JUST RIGHT/ FIXED JUST RIGHT ALSO !! Thanks so much for repairs to electrical problems that no one else could do. If I need more work, & I am back in the area, he won me as a customer for life!!A senior citizen who appreciates honesty !!!
- Suzanne Canavan Forest Hill 20 Aug 2014Have taken my vehicles to Bent Just Right for muffler and general car repairs. The service is outstanding and JR provides very honest feedback about what your car does and does not need. What a rare find! I will recommend JR to all of my friends and co-workers!Registered Nurse
- Melissa David Rosedale, MD 05 Aug 2014JR is my hero!!! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Bent Just Right... JR went to lengths to help me that I would only expect people to go to for family. On my very first trip to his shop I am 100% sold on the quality and care that he provides for his customers. I will not hesitate to come back and to tell everyone I know to come here. JR is one of the few people left in the world who cares about his customers more than the bottom line. I cannot express how thankful I am for his help!Local Customer
- Mike Humphreys Bel Air 19 Jun 2014JR saved me plenty when I had an exhaust leak that he was able to fix correctly, when a different shop told me I need an new exhaust system. He was honest and straight forward talking.small business owner
- Mike Nelson Monkton 30 Apr 2014J.R. is THE MOST HONEST AND TALENTED mechanic and businessman we have ever dealt with. Don't hesitate to take your vehicle to him for ANY needs from exhaust work, new tires, a/c, tune-ups and oil changes. We've done all of that and more with him. It is hard to find someone you can feel great about referring your friends and family to, but we are confident that J.R. will never steer you wrong!!!! We drive from Monkton to Fallston for his services - it is well worth it!!!!!Mike Nelson, Realtor
- Thomas Jubb MD 08 Oct 2013I Stumbled across JR on the internet. He is very customer driven and has a high mechanical skill set- allowing him to work on any car, weather it is normal maint. or perfromance mods. JR will also work with you and try to keep you in your budget for your projects. JR has worked on two of my modern muscle cars & will be working on a third. Go with a person you can trust to stand behind his work! Go with JR!!!Electrical engineer- love muscle cars
- Jim Street, MD 02 Mar 2013Everything is perfect everytime, and its Bent Just Right~!Local Customer